Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Nae Smoking Here Pal, Sorry

Well, Scotland finally went ahead and did it. We banned smoking in public places.

I'm having mixed feelings about the ban. I think on the whole I'm positive about it, but I've got some nagging concerns regarding my workplace. I don't really think I can say anything generic about the ban that hasn't been said a million times before by people a million times more eloquent than me, but I would like to wax lyrical about it.

First of all, the positives.

Superb.

However, some negatives.

I've not worked a shift yet under the new law, it was banned last sunday, so this coming saturday will be my first shift with the ban being enforced. I'll be sure to let you all know how it pans out...

Comments:
allo there kaiser,
interesting blog. I've got an interview for a william hill job in a few days and am trying to decide if its my kinda gig or nae. Will ponder on your musings.

Bucky
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?